Re: [Xen-users] xenU Guests and Glassfish Cluster

Hi Everyone,

Should I infer from the lack of replies that no one has done this ?
I find this bit hard to believe we are the only ones trying this.

Thanks to Todd with his reply about tomcat,
Unfortunately we're using EJB's which tomcat doesn't support so have to use Glassfish.

If anyone else has been able to get Glassfish clustering to work with XenU Guests any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance to anyone out there that can offer some hints.

Sean

--

Sean Reilly - System Administrator & Engineer
sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Groundhog Software
Level 4, 139 Frome Street
Adelaide SA 5000, Australia