RE: [Xen-users] HVM tap:aio and net under FC8

  • To: "jim burns" <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Gary W. Smith" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:24:32 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:29:23 -0800

Jim,

I think I read that in a thread that I think you wrote earlier.  I guess there's no package update for this problem then (since everything I have is current).

Do you know what type of performance hit I should expect running file over tap:aio?  I've been running tap for a long time now for all of the Linux instances.

On the network site, doing the brctl show did show which one was bound that that's working now.

Thanks,

Gary