Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1, Fedora 8 and PCI passthrough

> I don't know the favorite way on fedora, but I like xen-tools [1] to create a domU including this config file.

I think I finally start to understand the problem I have. I have used virt-install and virt-manager to create new domU:s, that way I have newer needed to write a config file. The program has just asked some questions and then created the new DomU. No need for a config file.

Is there a way to find out what config file would ha looked like if I would ha used that instead of the program?

Only config file I could get my hands on is in XML format.

Kenneth Lundström