Re: [Xen-users] Can someone please build a Xen 3.2 rpm for CentOS 5.1x64?

Tom Brown wrote:

Thanx Tom, I read through that thread, but saw that it was talking about ia64, and AFAIK, Itanim 64 isn't the same as amd64 / x86_64 so I ddint' think it would work on my machine.

see below copied from that link for the solution - this is not for itanium, not sure where you got that idea from

This did:

%ifnarch ia64
> # %dir /usr/lib/xen/boot
> # /usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader
> %endif

ia64 is normally Itanium, which I don't have :) But I got it compiled, now I just need to test it, thank you

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com