Re: [Xen-users] Convert CentOS system to Xen image?

> Please, show the config file you use
> to start the virtual machine.
>
> It should be situated in the /etc/xen/ directory.
>
> Also, try to use command lines tools like xm
> and after success with them you may switch
> to virt-manager

I looked back through this thread and don't see anywhere that I've said
what dom0 is running. It's running on 64 bit SLES 10.1.

I don't understand what to specify on the kernel line. Right now I have
this:

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder='linux'
name = "pcalakwww01"
memory = "1024"
disk = [ 'file:/etc/xen/images/pcalakwww01/centos.img,xvda,w' ]
vif = [ 'bridge=xenbr1', ]
vcpus=1
on_reboot = 'restart'
on_crash = 'destroy'
vfb=["type=vnc,vncunused=1"]

When I try to run xm create pcalakwww01 I get:
Using config file "./pcalakwww01".
Error: (2, 'Invalid kernel', "elf_xen_note_check: ERROR: Not a Xen-ELF image:
No ELF notes or '__xen_guest' section found.\n")

Also, once I run this, how do you convert it or get it into virt-manager? I see
it in there, but if I do shutdown it goes away.

Thanks,
James