Re: [Xen-users] Most stable Xen distro?

Tait,

Well hot dang!  I wasn't even aware that x86_64's were supported under HVM's now!  I'll have to give it a go-around then!

No apologies needed.  I'm sure we've answered the OP's questions in regards to 32-bit PV domU's under x64_64 hosts.  ;)

Cheers,
Daniel

Tait Clarridge wrote:

Daniel,

I have had no problems with x86_64 HVMs so far. Both Linux and Windows.

Just re-read that and it seems I didn’t answer the question at all haha. In my experience, both x86 and x86_64 have worked flawlessly. Only tested 64-bit domU’s and those work (obviously).

Sorry for the mixup.

Tait

--
Daniel Kao