[Xen-users] Re: DRBD+Xen anyone?

Steven Timm schrieb:
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Jens Kleikamp wrote:

Steven Timm schrieb:

If anyone has successfully managed to blend the DRBD modules
with the Xen patches, please let me know.
Thanks

On a first installation approach with Gentoo I had no problems.

xen-3.2
drbd-kernel-8.0.11
drbd-8.0.11

Did you build the xen 3.2 and drbd kernel modules from
source, along with the rest of the kernel, or use the modules
as distributed by the respective products?

Steve Timm

After some fights with the cluster configuration, I got it working in the first stage, but my feeling is that I am far far away from production ready state. :)

I will consider upgrading drbd and heartbeat to the latest stable versions as suggested by some nice HA developer.

Just my little experience
Jens

Yes, all components are build from source.