Re: [Xen-users] Re: Most stable Xen distro?

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Steve Lamb" <grey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:09:03 -0700

On Tue, April 8, 2008 12:51 am, Dr A V Le Blanc wrote:
> I have been running xen 3.1 on Debian etch now since September 4 with no
> issues.

[ Snip ]

> The xen packages I compiled myself using patches which appeared in

    I'm sorry but as soon as you said "compiled myself" you ceased talking
about any distribution in general.  I, too, could run Debian and compile
Xen from sources.  I could do that on a couple dozen distributions.  But
the point of most distributions is to not compile the tools at hand.

--
Steve Lamb