RE: [Xen-users] Re: win product key and xen

> solved
>
> 2008/5/7 Marco Strullato <marco.strullato@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > Hi all, I'm installing win2k3 server standard 32 bit on xen 3.2 64
bit.
> >  I have a problem: windows does not recognize the product key.. (I'm
> >  sure that it's working)
> >
> >  did you have this problem?

I'm interested to know how you solved it. I have had this problem before
when the Windows version is OEM and tied to the BIOS of the physical
machine, which of course is hidden in a Windows HVM. The only way I have
been able to get around it is to change a few things on the install CD.

Does anyone know how/if Microsoft solve this with their virtualisation
software?

James