Re: [Xen-users] Best distro with out of the box xensupport?

So you're using the F8 kernel in Ubuntu 7.04?
Or do you run F9 kernel in F8?

Regarding to the messages, there is no dom0 support at all in F9.
It will be added to rawhide/F10 and if it works fine they will add it to
F9, too.

[QUOTE]
> Then what would be the Dom0 kernel in Fedora 9?

Nothing.

There will *not* be any Dom0  kernel in Fedora 9 GA release. People who
need Dom0 should stay on Fedora 8.  We will work on Dom0 for Fedora 10,
and if it is stable enough release it as an Fedora 9 update after GA.

Dan.
--
[/QUOTE]

Cheers,