Re: [Xen-users] Best distro with out of the boxxensupport?

<fe9771a80805130255t3e8b9507md4ecb91b23ee341e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<46c958da667de785af60fd3b78df2e37@localhost>

I just wrote another message to that thread to get an update on that issue.
(It need's to be confirmed first) So let's see what they say...

http://www.nabble.com/Plans-for-paravirt_ops-kernel-xen-td15876181.html#a17205184

Cheers,
Daniel