Re: [Xen-users] UUID info and VIF info

Luke S Crawford wrote:

First, if the box is still up, you can
xm list -l domainname

that will give you the old values.

Yes it is! Sweet that is exactly what I needed ... I knew there had to be a command for it ...
You can leave out the UUID completely. You can also leave out the mac='...' value from the vif and it will generate a mac address for you (every time you reboot, so you might want to pick a non-conflicting mac address)
Cool I JUST rsynced my data back to this vm. I when I was wondering why it was so slow. I realized that it was only using 1 core and went to add the others to it and noticed ... it was gone.

All fixed up now. Thanks.

E./