Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

Sorry for the top post, I'm on a blackberry.

I am using the latest - 0.9.6 I believe.
Here is what I did in the latest one:
Did. a clean install of win2k8 standard x32.
Enabled testsigning using bcdedit, but did not reboot.
Downloaded and installed the latest from James. I got prompts about unsigned
drivers, but I said to install anyway.
Followed the wiki to create a new bootentry.
Set that entry as default.
Rebooted.
Upon reboot, the old devices were showing up, and the new pci device had a
problem.  Upon manually installing the driver for it, it detects the other
devices, but doesn't disable the old ones.
Upon reboot it will not proceed past the boot menu claiming the exe is
corrupted.

Hope this helps.  I will try rebooting after enabling test signing and see if
that helps.

Russ