Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

I finally got it to work. The drivers were not being installed even on with testsigning on (didn't seem to make a difference). I installed the drivers, got a warning but told it to ignore it, but the drivers were still not showing up as installed in device manager. I think installed them manually through the device manager before rebooting and then set up the boot entries. This made it work, but the performance seems pretty bad. Originally I was averaging around 70mb/s on a system that does about 340 MB/s as measured by hdparm -t. After installing the drivers, I'm not averaging 18MB/s. Did I do something wrong? I though these drivers were supposed to give better performance, not worse?
This is my disk line if it helps:

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-lvol2,hda,w', 'file:/mnt/isos/en_windows_server_2008_datacenter_enterprise_standard_x86_dvd_X14-26710.iso,ioemu:hdc:cdrom,r']

I just installed the drivers on Win2k3 x64, and I'm seeing the same slowdown.
Russ