RE: [Xen-users] SMP enabled Dom0 or not?

  • To: "'Fajar A. Nugraha'" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:21:43 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:22:35 -0700

The instructions have a small problem: I use SUSE and there is no
/etc/rc.local. ¿any idea?
Also, I changed the configuration files for the DomUs, but is there any way
to force them to reread the configuration without restarting them? How about
changing the dom0?
It is very hard for me to reboot the box.