RE: [Xen-users] lost network connectivity after update to 3.0.3

>since i'm not 97% back in business - one of the things i had
>contemplated as a 'fix' was to install xen 3.2 from source. are there
>any risks in upgrading from 3.0.3 to the latest? more broken things,
>fewer, the same?

So you do have networking for Dom0 when it boots, its just the script doesn't
execute?
Is it network-bridge executable (would it need to be if you ran it the way you
did?)?

Anyway, I have ran 3.2.0 from the srpm for ages and it runs fairly solidly. I
had a few
issues all my fault, namely related to iptables in Dom0 and memory allocation
getting to low
for Dom0 but its pretty solid. As far as I know 3.2.1 has some good fixes in it
too but I
never got it to compile :(

jlc