Re: [Xen-users] Unable to remove GPLPV driverswithout breakingwin2k3domU - SUCCESS

On 01/07/2008 13:21, James Harper wrote:

Because of the warning, or because it didn't work?

The installer ran, but none of the .sys files were updated to 0.9.10.4 versions, I hadn't imported your code-signing certificate at that stage, I only did that when I tried again in non /GPLPV mode, that time the upgrade worked.