RE: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 and 2008

>Ok, then I will use 32bit. Just wanted to be sure that this works, as 32bit
>paravirt linux does not work on 64bit hypervisor and I want to use the GPL
>drivers for windows.

You sure about that?
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenFaq#head-5f7176b3909cb0382cece43a6a8fc25a3a114e93

>The pdf does not say anything, what to do if I have no GUI. Can you give me
>a hint here?

Read it closely. It shows a procedure for doing this *without* a GUI.
Copy the config, tweak it to match your net/storage needs, then start it
as it says, "At an su command prompt type...".

jlc