RE: [Xen-users] The death of XEN by Novell

  • To: "'Florian Manschwetus'" <florianmanschwetus@xxxxxx>, "'Mark Williamson'" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:36:46 -0400
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 'jim burns' <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 09:37:49 -0700

SQL Server only runs in Windows. I am now actually learning DB2 in order to
use a Linux-based database. But of course I am not dumb to put my entire
business on a database I cannot support, yet, the way I do with SQL Server.
And the beauty is the with XEN-Windows 2008, SQL Server runs perfectly,
unless Windows crashes.