De: Andy Burns [mailto:xen.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: Viernes, 15 de Agosto de 2008 15:18
Para: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: [Xen-users] Add more disk

2008/8/15 Montervino, Mariano <mmontervino@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> ¿How could I add more disk space and another partition to my Windows 2k3
> domu? I dont want to resize the C: partition a need a newone.

Quite simple, use a new file or LVM partition (probably the same
choice you use for the C: disk is good) on the domU and add it
dynamically with e.g.

xm block-attach domu-name phy:/dev/vg-name/lv-name xvdb w

It should then be visible inside windows (You might need to rescan
controllers in Disk management) and can be formatted. I'm using the
GPLPV drivers and can't remember if the disk dynamically shows up when
using tehe QEMU drivers.