Re: [Xen-users] Install XP on sata XEN

Using a ide(hda) device inside my config instead of a sata device(sda) fixed my problems and allowed windows to boot and finish the install under virtualization.

Awesome!!

I had concluded that the bios had visibility to the sda device since the windows installer had been able to copy files to it. I had assumed that since the bios successfully exposed the device to windows that meant it had full support for it. Instead the bios could not support booting the device and I was left scratching my head.

Now on to my bridged network that isn't working.

Mike Power