[Xen-users] Strange /proc/cpuinfo

Hi,

I'm using Xen 3.2 / Ubuntu hardy, installed from the Ubuntu packages
running 2.6.24-19-xen (amd64).

When viewing /proc/cpuinfo, every cpu appears to be #0. For instance, on
a 2-way dual core opteron, I would expect to see processor 0 through
processor 3.

However, they all say processor 0 on dom-0 and the same within each
guest.

Looking at my config, I notice that CONFIG_NR_CPUS=8 , everything looks
fine.

Is this a known issue in this release, or perhaps something Ubuntu
centric? I figured that this list would be the best place to start.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
--Tim

--