[Xen-users] pci pass through of sound cards

In my browsing of pci pass through I have found a lot of information but some of that information seems to be obsolete applying to older versions of Xen. I have also read that some hardware can not be passed through. I have a windows domU and I was considering what it would take to get sound out of it. I figured I had two choices. One, some how get sound out of the windows through some drivers and into the dom0 sound card, not likely I would guess. Two, buy a cheap sound card and pass it through to the windows domU. I could then run the outputs of one sound card into the inputs of the other. Any chance I can get some up to date information on pci pass through for sound cards. I would rather not buy unless I knew it was possible.

Mike Power