RE: [Xen-users] drbd8 - lvm - xen

Hi,

Found out that it didn't had anything to to with drbd or lvm...

I upgraded from 3.2.1  to xen-3.3.0...

No i can't start any domu's... regardless if they are on lvm drbd oder
local partiton...

Does anyone has any idea ?

xen4 conf # xm create test1.cfg
> Using config file "./test1.cfg".
> Error: Device 768 (vbd) could not be connected.
> Device /dev/xen3and4/hd23 is mounted in the privileged domain,

xen4 conf # xm create test1.cfg
> Using config file "./test1.cfg".
> Error: Device 768 (vbd) could not be connected.
> Device /dev/sda5 is mounted in the privileged domain,

another thing is... : is ist possible to make 20 different drbd devices
on one host ? drbd0 - drbd20 ? aren't there limits ?