[Xen-users] Xenserver 4.1.0 on Sun X2200 With NVRAID enabled??

Hi

I'm trying to install xenserver on my just purchased Sun X2200 (3x). But i want this installation to be done on harddrives that are mirrored (you can figure out why i guess)

The only problem is this one: While nvriad is enabled in system BIOS and the array is configured, the Xenserver Install still detects 2 seperate disks.

Now i guess that there is no driver for this included on the install CD.
I noticed the message wich asking me if i want to use optional drivers but what driver do i need to download to get this nvraid thing to work?

Thanks in advance for any help

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Robert Hassing
Coordinator ICT Infrastructuur
Factotum B.V.

Pr. Bernhardplantsoen 206, 7551HT Hengelo
Telefoon: 074-2554083
E-mail: rhassing@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.factotum.nl