Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.3.0 PCI device delegation

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for your help. I've no special hardware. I use an Asus P5B-V
Motherboard, Intel e1000 Network-Card, Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-150, 300GB sata for
XEN.
In addition an Adaptec 2940 card (with 146GB scsi hd) allows booting my VMware
Infrastructure enviroment.

The NIC and the PVR should be passed to different DomUs (firewall,mythtv). This
setup works perfect with Xen 3.2.1.

Dieter