Re: [Xen-users] xm delete - Error: <Fault 3: 'machine1'>

* Fabian.Flaegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <Fabian.Flaegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [17.09.2008
17:42]:
> "Xm delete removes a domain from the configurationdatabase. This is necessary
> after modifying the configuration file. (!) xm new cannot overwrite old
> configs.
>
> Xm delete removes the original Domains-UUID. It will be recreate with another
> xm new."

No, to repeat myself: I want state xm delete to remove a domain from the
configuration database as mentioned in my first post. But i cant because
i get Error: <Fault 3: 'machine1'>

regards

stefan