[Xen-users] BMC Remedy on xen?

Anyone running BMC Action Request System 7.x on a xen domU? I'm trying
to get it setup and get an error:
Server does not have a valid host id. Please correct this error to
enable licensing for this server () ARWARN - 9110

Apparently this has something to do with the MAC address. ïMac Address
not being tied to the primary network card or something. BMC Remedy uses
MAC addresses for licensing. Anyway, someone had a similar issue using
VirtualBox and the solution was something like:
"After I reinstalled OpenSUSE 10.3 in my VirtualBox environment I was
able to install Oracle 10gR2 and ARS 7.1 without any problem. The
network card is now listed as eth0."

(Sorry, second hand information on that.)

Anyone have any ideas what could be the issue?

Help is appreciated.

James