Re: [Xen-users] Dual core Amd

Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro wrote:
 Have you setup `nosmp' option for your "vmlinuz" line in Grub?
 How many CPUs you can see in "xm top" command in your dom0 Debian?

Hi

Thank you for the reply. I never used 'xm top' much, since the difference columns isn't on row and therefor is it gives confusion than overview.
# xm top
        CPUs: 2 @ 2004MHz
        Dom0 VCPUS 2

Htop and /proc/cpuinfo, xm list only reports one core. Xend-config is set to use all cpus, (dom0-cpus 0). I assumed that also meant cores.
# xm lis
Name                                      ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                   0      196     1 r-----     38.2

Is it 'xm top' that is reliable, and things have worked all along? Yes, I've tried 'nosmp'.

--
/Lars