AW: [Xen-users] Shared Folder

Hi

> I didnt understand the purpose of smime.p7s.

This is only because I send all my mails signed. The mailing list server
modified the content type and therefore you see the signature as attachment.
Sorry.

> Also, will xen bus helpful for providing the functionality of a shared
folder?

No. There is no such thing as a dedicated shared folder.
Xen only gives your domains hardware access, and you can use that for:
a) block devices, then you can have a clusterable filesystem shared.
b) network interfaces, then you can mount a shared network folder.

Regards,
  Steffen