Re: [Xen-users] Best way to redundant images?

On Thu, 2008-09-25 at 09:56 +0200, Marc A. MÃller wrote:
> Can You recommend any other setup?

I host domU's images on my storage network, which uses
ATA-over-Ethernet. The storage nodes are basically retired servers which
are recycled to work as storage nodes...

Anyway, we export the LVM PVs over AoE. This has the benefit of "just
working."

However if you go that route, you'll want a separate network for AoE as
it eats a lot of bandwidth. But most servers have dual NICs these days.

William