Re: [Xen-users] major slow down with xen implementation

Javier Guerra wrote:
On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Geoffrey <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can't para-virtualize.  Running 64bit on the hardware so as to get access to
the full 32GB memory.  Running 32bit virtuals, because we have a third party
app that won't run on 64bit.  I know...

it's not easy to write a 32bit app that won't run when the needed
libraries are there; but i guess you're already tired of analysing ldd
output.

My thoughts exactly. In spite of our previous experiences, we are going to give it another shot.

if you're stuck with HVM,then at least make sure that you're using PV
drivers.  it really does a world of difference

I'm not sure what you mean by PV drivers.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

 - Benjamin Franklin