Re: [Xen-users] Another GPLPV pre-release 0.9.11-pre20

Hi James,

Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> Resending, as my last email seems to never make it to the list.

Weird. Looking at list archive I found my original email and your reply.
I guess there must be something wrong with my server this morning.

> Did you get a crash dump out of it?

Yes.

>If so, please try again after starting DebugView from sysinternals.com
>Send me the
>DbgView.log file (assuming there is something in it).

It's a little complicated.
Driver installation installs xenblk succesfully, but when it installs
xennet it BSOD, writes a crash dump. Rstart the server, now it BSOD with
0x7E. I assume xenblk did that, which is weird because I'm booting
WITHOUT /gplpv.

So I restart again, press F8, select Last known good configuration, run
debugview again. Dbgview.log attached (gz-compressed).

Regards,

Fajar