Re: [Xen-users] Problem after running upgrade

Stephen Liu wrote:

I have no problem to ssh-connect the guest on console.  The mail server
is working without problem.

Right, so the machine is running.

It seems to me a program continuously restarting.

So you've worked out what the problem is likely to be.

This is a headless server without gui packages.

That's OK.

Which log file shall I check.

I don't know ! I don't know what your system is.

Try syslog and messages first. Try looking for a log file that's growing quickly. Look at which log files have most recently been updated (ls -ltr).

Is there any program to check the cause of problem.

Just the standard utilities and some knowledge of how to use them.

--
Simon Hobson