Re: [Xen-users] crashes windows 2008 server in hvm

James Harper wrote:
The file I gave you a link to is the xen hypervisor. Put it in your
/boot/grub/menu.lst where you would normally have xen.gz. Put it in
new entry though in case it doesn't work :)

james

ok. I test and write the result. And when the fix will appear in the
repository debian?

Possibly never? I didn't submit a bug report about it. I no longer use
the Debian packages anyway as they are too out of date.

James
Can you share howto to are you going xen in packages for debian (or you does not use Debian?). My last attempt resulted in failure

I'm use packages in backports.