[Xen-users] Error: Invalid mode - solution

This error message appears when trying to start a VM (HVM in my case).
Instead of starting, this error message is issued. Hence, there is nothing
in the logs.

It appears to mean that there is a syntax error in the "disk =
['file:...,w'] statement. "rw" instead of just "w" is said to cause it, an
extra comma, or in my case an extra space inside the apostrophes.

I am posting this, so that a search will catch it to the help of those who
stumble on it like I did.

Cheers,
/Chris