RE: [Xen-community] FW: compiling Xen without X11 on slackware

From: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Geetha, ANGLER - EIT
Sent: Fri 1/2/2009 9:32 AM
To: xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-community] FW: compiling Xen without X11 on slackware

Hi all,

Can anyone help me how to compile Xen without X11 support on Slackware 12.1?

I have disabled the X11 support in /tools/check_x11 and check_xgettext, but during the compiling time getting xgettext error..

We dont have slackware package for xgettext.

Please suggest me Xen dependent packages for slackware..

regards
geetha