[Xen-users] link mode on pv sles9

Hello,

I have to install a SLES9 sp4 as domU. This distribution comes with kernel 2.6.5-7-308 which I cannot compile with the para_virt_guest options. However the xennet driver is available. So I run a HVM with the xennet driver. It works fine.

However the dom0 has a 1G nic but the link speed in the the domU with the xennet module say the link mode is only 100mb and 1G is not even available in domU.

Anybody knows why I do not see the 1G link mode available in domU?

best regards,

Jeroen