Re: [Xen-users] Urgent Network problem! Virtual network stops working after a few minutes/hours

> > Another idea is to change the network card to see if it change anything.
> > Does a damaged network card can impact the virtual network interfaces in
> > suach a way?
>
> No then you wouldn't be able to connect to your dom0.
I really ran out of ideas.. My idea behind this was that if the NIC produce an
error for a short time that this maybe brake the bridge or the virtual network
because of unhandled errors or exceptions...
However, I'm not a kernel nor xen developer. So maybe this could be nonsens :)