Re: [Xen-users] Xen system hang or freeze

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 12:03:10AM -0600, thomas morgan wrote:
> As often as I managed to get it to crash, I occasionally saw the error
> messages on the serial console. It depended on if I was connected to the
> console and if I was watching. Even then, I only saw them sometimes.
I haven't seen any errors on the domU or dom0 console since updating
to the latest etch xen kernel. But I still seem to be getting the
lockups every couple weeks.

I don't have any USB devices attached.
> Also, in case it helps others track anything, the kernel oops: soft IRQ
> lockups were on some Dell 1950 III's. The USB issue was on some HP DL380

This is on a Supermicro H8DM8-2
With 2x Quad-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2350

--
Nick Anderson <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.cmdln.org