[Xen-users] RE: Problem with NAT forwarding!

  • From: "Ata E Husain Bohra" <aehusain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:12:41 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:15:29 -0700

Dear All,

With respect to my query earlier, I just discovered that it’s not because the problem of networking, but I am not able to terminate (CTRL+C or CTRL+X) any infinite loop program running in Xen domain Us (while(1)).

Please suggest me is there a way to program control interfaces in xen domUs.

Thanks!

Ata