[Xen-users] virt-install w/ routed networking

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on getting virt-install to work with routed networking?

Why? I am fully setup to use standard Xen routing and well I want to do a 'regular' CentOS install with Anaconda partition table setup etc, but usually I am using custom templates which I extract onto LVM volumes without bothering with partitions. If anyone can recommend an alternative strategy to add partitions after-the-fact I will be more than open to it! I'm not such a filesystem guru :-(

Regards