Re: [Xen-users] Packet modification on Xen virutal Bridge

Thank you for prompt response.

So, what i actually try to do is to append data to payloads of packets whcih
are sent by domain U, and then restransmit the packets to the destinations.

After I posted the first message of this thread, I found that libipq API
provided by Netfilter might suit my purpose.