Re: [Xen-users] Packet flow in bridging

Hi,

If you are speaking about standard linux bridge, then - as far as I know
- there is no queue other than the standard netdevice rx and tx queues
in xen's network backend netdevices. Ultimately, all that bridge does is
hijack the packet from the rx stack of the ingress "port" (netdevice)
and place it the appropriate egress device's tx queue.

On the other hand, it's been more than 4 years since I deeply studied
the bridge module. Things may have changed since then, so the
information might be outdated.

Cheers,

Radu