Re: [Xen-users] Installing two versions of xen on the same machine

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 4:40 AM, shankha<shankhabanerjee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> Yes i did that. I somehow think it is got to do something with Python.
> Python was working fine before uninstalling xen.
>
> Inside the Python lib directory there is a xen directory which has
> xenstore and other  tools..... to clean it up a bit more ....

Here's what I did :
- install Opensuse 11.1
- download hypervisor and tools source (not the kernel) from
http://www.xen.org/products/xen_source.html
- extract
- zypper install gcc zlib-devel gettext-tools libopenssl-devel
xorg-x11-devel dev86 SDL-devel ncurses-devel python-devel bridge-utils
- make install-xen
- make install-tools

--
Fajar