Re: [Xen-users] Installing two versions of xen on the same machine

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: shankha <shankhabanerjee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 01:00:02 -0400
  • Cc: Xen User-List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 22:01:05 -0700

Hi,
Thanks ... the installation was smooth.

Since my installation of various packages got clumsy
i removed the old Suse installation and installed it fresh.

So i do not have the xen linux kernel. Is there a command to install
the xen kernel seperately ?

One more request. Is there a way to uninstall it cleanly.

thanks
shankha