Re: [Xen-users] Installing two versions of xen on the same machine

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: shankha <shankhabanerjee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 00:45:42 -0400
  • Cc: Xen User-List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:46:47 -0700

Hi Fajar,
Thanks a lot for all the help. Installation got over smoothly. There
are some booting issues. I think my scripts which specify the various
boot parameters for xen kernel are not correct. I will try and fix
those. Thanks a lot.

thanks
shankha