Re: [Xen-users] Strange Network behaviour

Hi Pasi,

That did the trick!

I added "dom0_mem=256M" to the kernel, stopped all 13 domU, rebooted, 13domUs
up again...
Then I started the 14th - without any problems. And the annoying 3-4 second
pause when starting a domU is gone also.

Thank you very much for this fast help!

Hanno

-------- Original-Nachricht --------