Re: [Xen-users] config.sxp pain - auto start?

Hi,

Yes, its the same script and they call the same thing which is diff on each system.

So my conventional Centos 5 system has virt-manager 0.5.3-10 and libvirt 0.3.3-1, found at the Centos repos.

Where as my Gitco-ized Centos 5 system has virt-manager 0.7.0-1 and libvirt 0.7.0-6. These packages were updated using the Gitco 3.4.1 repo so I know they are in the Xensource domain.

I think Xensource fundamentally changed domU config methodology and I can see the advantages of setting startup behavior within a domU config file because sym links are too easy to blow away.

Its too bad the SXP format is like pig latin and looks more like code.

- Brian