Re: [Xen-users] easy high availability storage

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Roland Frei <frei@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i guess that it will be not very complicated to do all this stuff in the
> virtual disc driver of xen.
> basicly its just double all the read and write access to the disc image. and
> do the resync stuff there.

If double write is what you need, my first suggestion already does that:
- san exports its storage as iscsi
- server/PC imports iscsi share from both san
- setup raid1 on server using those two iscsi imports

no need to modify xen code as linux md can already do it.

--
Fajar